8.20.2009

Death

People are so naive. Everyone has a "bucket list". People are always talking about what they want to do before they die. Why do those things matter? I think the things that matter most in this world, are meaningful human relationships. I truly believe it is what people long for their entire lives. But instead of actually seeking that out, they want money, and to do things that at the end of life are trivial. Who cares how many countries you have had sex in, if you have no real friends and if you have abandoned your entire family? Even in a religious aspect, why does God care about what we do on this Earth? Give us this life to live, I will do what I want, then die. Why are we born of God, but then abandoned at our death, because we were not "good" people during our time on Earth? I am content with my life right now. I am happy now. If I died right now, I would be content in my last moments. I have people who love me, and love them.

Yea I am pretty misanthropic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave it here.